LEL 1.08% 46.0¢ lithium energy limited

MP you may be diving into conspiracy there and what fake news?...

1. 2,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    MP you may be diving into conspiracy there and what fake news? The LCE price did fall to 95,500 CNY, it has risen back up a bit since then and those chartists were just predicting where the price may move, those price targets those professional financial institutions make are also forecasts of where they think the bottom or top may be to buy or sell (at the end of the day that's their job and they gotta make a living off it, not by multiplying money quickly, as that's how they can also lose a lot of money, but by playing it safe with diversification and "safer" entry points and in-depth research, 10% pa on a few hundred million across their investments will help pay their employees and on that I take back what I said about shorts, they gotta still try to make money when the markets are falling) You, me, Pirata, and whoever else, we aren't in this market for a job, we are individuals that take riskes.

I made a mistake of selling too low, if I held on for another week I would have been out of that terrible dip and back into the 0.50s, but saw a possibility at GLN to right my mistake of selling LEL too low, no one is forcing us to push that buy or sell button.

It is what it is though, and as I said in my previous post, if GS is right again, you may get another chance to re-enter LEL at the price you exited, if LEL makes significant announcement on an offer they received before then if their prediction is to come true again, you will still have opportunities pop up elsewhere, good opportunies pop up all the time, markets go up and down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $51.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $64.94K 141.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43503 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 12491 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
46.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ 14764
Last updated 11.51am 16/05/2024 ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.