CLA 0.00% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

Lemme be real

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27

Leme be real

- Firstly, let me apologise for the expression of my incorrect, pre-conceived ideas in regards to the SS, as none expected the ill intentions of the ASX.

- I understand the frustration of the lack of concrete figures in the SS, but let’s not forget who the culprit was, ASX. Do you really think the SS would not have concrete figures if it wasn’t for them? In fact, the original copy of the SS I’m assuming was so attractive which is why Core Consultant’s tweeted what they tweeted

- With BB mentioning offtake agreements, I wouldn’t be surprised if there is one this month, as he normally does not declare these statements given his conservative approach. This is further evident as I’m sure BB has an original, complete copy of the SS (without ASX modifications) to showcase to companies of the ridiculously low CAPEX costs that was initially calculated from the West Zone and resource upgrade 

- With the SS highlighting future prospects, I’m expecting many exciting announcements to be presented THIS month, as what else would he present other than the skyTEM results and the resource upgrade at the UK and European Roadshows. For me, this will attract large interest, especially when the speculation arises of the ridiculously CAPEX/OPEX costs that will be calculated based on the West Zone and resource upgrade.

-  So sit tight ladies, there are plenty of things to look forward to, especially this month. Don’t be surprised of the SP movement after he releases the resource upgrade and skyTEM results, as then and only, we will all finally come to realise the magnitude of this projected resource.

- In regards to what I’m expecting today, given the SP being smashed pre SS, I’m assuming that the majority of holders are long term as weak holders/ traders have already sold. 

So, with all that being said, I ain’t selling for a loss, as I don’t think others long terms will. Onwards and upwards. 

Last edited by Chrissyw0w: 06/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $63.16K 4.858M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3151500 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1959938 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.