AAU 14.3% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

lemmings, page-30

1. 187 Posts.
    I reprint the last PGI company announcement in full for info, you can see where imaginative and manipulative interpretations could come from, but there really is only one dangerous paragraph in the whole announcement and that is the last one !

ASX Announcement
    8 January 2013
    PROCESS PLANT UPDATE – LAS LAGUNAS GOLD/SILVER PROJECT, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
    PanTerra Gold Limited (ASX: PGI) (PanTerra Gold or the “Company”), advises that the Albion/CIL process plant at the Company’s Las Lagunas gold/silver project in the Dominican Republic is now running at its design throughput of 100tph.
    A replacement ball mill motor has been installed, with the mill comfortably handling the grind of coarser refractory tailings from the Pueblo Viejo mine currently being fed to the plant. The existing motor, which is still under warranty, will be rewound so as to achieve nameplate capacity and then serve as a spare.
    Anticipated income for the past six months has been significantly reduced, primarily as a consequence of design/manufacturing issues with major equipment, and the Company is investigating the prospect of claims for compensation against several suppliers. Loan repayments to the project financier have been rescheduled to commence 31 March 2013 which will assist short-term cash flows.
    With the regrind section of the process plant (ball mill and ultrafine grinding mill) now operating to design capacity, technical staff can concentrate on fine tuning the three other important circuits of the plant (flotation, oxidation, and CIL) in order to optimise gold and silver recoveries.

LAST PARA (DANGER) :
    Updated forecasts of project cash flows and profits will be established after the plant has been running in a steady state for about four to six weeks.
    End

I though back then, it gave the market manipulators 4 to 6 weeks to beat it down and buy in at a lower price to reap the short term profits of buy, sell, buy, sell, and then the longer term profits in 4 to 6 weeks on good announcement, but because there was no significant downside the SP was holding/resisting, so I guess I was stupid enough not to believe it.

Regardless it has happened, so it’s just a matter of who planned, instigated and executed the rout, and for what reason, or lack thereof : (I refer to of course to beside the reason of short term Greed as not a good reason). And then how may have assisted in this controlled share price demise and will they then play the same roll, or on the way up ?

Insto’s, bots, groups, day traders, larger single investors, and those that assisted in the share price demise with negative news based on very little and at what level. Look at the string of posts with negative sentiment who if not part of, readily joined up. I also have no doubt once started, some said well if it’s gonna happen, join them and profit from it one way or another, may have even read their chart like a crystal ball, for the short term gain and long term trashing of SP without reason. But it is the game playing instigators that should be held accountable.

What many forget is that this is also the negative controlling of any potential success and expansion of the smaller company itself, limiting it’s prospects to access insto cash and/or any form of loan and therefore limit the ability to attract even down to the small mum and dad investor prepared to take a punt on them. In it’s severest form it can be company killer, but one has to question this with a successful company ? Keep it up long enough and hard enough and one day you will the kill the market.

I hope the hell there is better reason than the pure speculations we’ve seen so far, else one would have to conclude there are very few investors left, just manipulators and co-conspirators. And, I apologise up front for confirming we are still susceptible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8.277K 2.234M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 59632388 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 26559698 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.