LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

lemonade please

1. 22,593 Posts.
    Nice finish to the day, LYC closed on its high, with ONLY average volume and average spread, GOOD, don't want any of that HV (hide me selling) stuff.

Since last Thursday which was the first part of that little 2bar reversal, there has been no negative action at all, Matt yesterday can't be called 'no demand' as one needs weakness to accompany it and it hasn't been present.

No matter what form of TA one uses, most will compliment one another, like for example up top there at the 70cent high. You could use simple reversal off resistance, reversal with a bearish candle pattern that being an evening star, that confusing wyckoff stuff:), or either of the two divergence indicators shown plus many others. Also down where the action has been, one could do the same, some is illustrated on the lower chart, also the turning divergence indicators plus I guess your MACD or Sto.

As has been mentioned, an interesting period is approaching.

Moper, all good thru the 'tin hat' phase, no dramas at all was patiently watching that divergence build, it started almost 2weeks ago and good to its form it continued thru.

aushed, like some lemonade :-)

2charts below

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.