ARI 0.00% 2.9¢ arika resources limited

Lenders Last Chance to Save "The Scalping", page-17

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Interesting thoughts Fitnfam. One more measure would be nice & the honorable thing to see would be Andrew Roberts & the Board all taking AT LEAST the 10% paycut they are asking the mining & steel staff to take. Or perhaps the percentage of market cap wipe-out they have overseen would be appropriate? (> 95%!)

Would be a nice gesture, given they got a 65% first strike vote at the AGM (hello! Anyone listening?!) and they continue to charge exorbitant salaries/fees as if they're still running an ASX100 company, rather than the penny dreadful they now oversee...

But that would require candid self-reflection, integrity and being a person of principle that always tries to do the right thing. Suspect these traits are lacking in this motley management crew - in perfect keeping with their dire communication skills.

If she survives, I sincerely hope we'll see the back of the current leadership team. An almost guaranteed 2nd strike vote to spill the board, and then I know exactly which way I'll be voting. What a disgraceful saga this has been.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.