LLC 0.35% $5.69 lendlease group

lendlease prospects, page-3

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    thanks mate.

my thoughts on retail. I think retail shopping centres (westfields) etc are going to be fine. the average shop revenue per year for westfileld is $1.7m- that's a decent business. their occupancy is 99% and has been for a very long time. one shop goes away-another one enters- big brands have physical shops not only to make money-but if it makes a loss- its a brand exposure positive....People are not travelling, thats an extra $5-15k per person per year available for retail spending. Human nature is to go outside an interact in the world- that is why people consumer to 'experience' life. that is always going to exist. people going to a shop. people going for a coffee. people going out to dinner. its the human condition. it will always exist on a decent level I believe.

BACK to lendlease- I think their pipeline revenue is a big positive- and most of it is in their production business- I'm more worried about the ability to sell apartments at a good price due to value of property maybe declining in future years? if they cant seel apartments for a large value per apartment- how will this affect revenue?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.69
Change
0.020(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $3.928B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.70 $5.76 $5.68 $2.581M 451.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 10630 $5.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.70 13227 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.