BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

leng - tibs substance

1. 281 Posts.
    Hi Leng
    I have been a holder of BMN from Day one and i agree they have had many troubles, not getting all the ground they wanted, trouble with leases, changing scoping studies, changes in management, OPES prime Drama and a few other to boot, but they appear to have dealt with them all cant expect a company to go from explorer to producer without issues thou, so do we say well done for resolving issues or bad company cuase they had them.

Any way main reason for this thread was from your comments.

"The only reason I don't have him on ignore is because I like to read some of his Bull***t. He must spend hours researching but not all of it is correct, just wait and all will be revealed.”

These where comments against TIBS, now I must say TIBS main complaint against you seems to be a point of lack of substance, while TIBS does appear to do a lot of research and I have checked some of it I have not checked all of it and what I checked certainly turned out to be correct.

Perhaps you could point out those areas where TIBS was wrong as this would be most informative and perhaps a great opportunity to clarify your comments.

and i would love to know "all will be revealed" all what?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.