BMN 2.93% $2.46 bannerman energy ltd

leng - tibs substance, page-5

1. 1,703 Posts.
    This has nothing to do with name calling I can assure you, I don't care what people call me. What this is about is that Tibbs in some of his posts even queries BMN ability to proceed with starting a mine, water being one of them. I'm not going into all the ifs and buts simply because I've had enough of these shares and like I said when, oops IF they manage to get back to $1.60 I will recommend that my wife take the loss and move on. I will have made some on them IF they get there.

So it appears that the toot toot went backwards again today as I expected it would. One thing for sure when I read all the positive posts from the likes of Tibbs in future I will take them with a grain of salt. BMN will struggle to get finance for the mine and the issue of shares will only further dilute the sp. Just have a look at the sellers, 100,000, 50,000 etc, someone wants out and that is what is driving this down.

Look, you're a long term holder so good luck and I hope the sp gets going again for everyone's sake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.46
Change
0.070(2.93%)
Mkt cap ! $427.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.50 $2.50 $2.41 $1.243M 507.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5003 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 9376 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.