BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

My goodness, well i guess that means you actually don’t have any...

1. 281 Posts.
    My goodness, well i guess that means you actually don’t have any facts as what you have said here is pretty loose and actually relies on what TIBBS has said, which seems a strange thing to do when in the last statement you pointed out he was wrong.

So water is a concern
    And raising capital is a concern.

Well they are I suppose valid concerns , but I’m sure the water issue has been worked out with less needed for the process now than before and the local government I believe is putting in a desal plant, so don’t know how valid that concern is.

Raising capital is always difficult and I don’t know any explorer that wants to be come a miner that can do so with out raising capital and that always dilutes, I notice that history shows us that they can raise money as they have done so in the past. Now if they raise money now or after the PFS is complete then I would assume the dilution will be less as a better valuation can be placed on BMN at that time.

So basically what you are worried is what again? And can you please tell me what information TIBBS has supplied that is wrong.

And by driving it down you mean what as would say low volumes and drifting between $1 and $1.15 is not someone driving it down but rather it wafting around looking for direction and sellers of 50,000 and 100,000 shares is significant how I wonder people come and people go, now if I need to sell my 2m shares due to an tax bill I might have to sell as well and if I plan it wrong like leave it to the last day then I alone would dump the price to sub 95c and then cause panicky others to sell, and for what reason cause I had a tax bill good reason for me but dumb reason for anyone else.

I strongly recomend holding till the study is complete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.