AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

length of time for annoucement, page-12

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I think it's funny how people take the company's time estimation as gospel.

Management were confident that they could get all the fluids out (circa 50,000 barrels used) and log an IP flow a week or so ago.

Now the 50,000 barrels of fluids used to drill the hole is NOT all stuck in the hole and they need every little last drop to flow back up. So assumptions of "if its flowing at 1000 boe per day then it will take 50 days for it to flow back to surface" is bs. lol

Fluid goes in and fluid comes out during drilling. They probably expected that the fluids would be all gone by now but obviously no one knows how much fluid is down there and how much needs to flow to surface so they continue to monitor and let it flow at NATURAL pressure.

If you cannot wait and have a liquidity issue then sell the stock instead of moaning and complaining. It's not a perfect world and you always expect delays in the O&G game. If there was an issue they would communicate to market. The good thing is they have been updating the market on progress so we know what is going on instead of being left in the dark coming up with conspiracy theories.

I would love for them to announce this week but if it doesnt happen, it doesnt. If it happens then that's great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.