TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

@berocca11Can't agree. Any buyer in that scenario would have...

1. 9,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2922
    @berocca11
    Can't agree. Any buyer in that scenario would have been FAR better off buying over the last 2 years at a big discount. Could have picked up TNG entirely for $250 mill no problem.
    If anyone is going to pay high % of NPV , which an offer at that stage would have to be - it'll happen after the process has proven itself.

Royalties from Tivian - reminds me of the story about the first human interstellar travelers. They get in their rocket and head for the nearest star system which will take 40,000 years to get to. When their descendants arrive they discover humans have been living there for the last 35,000 years, the tech having been discovered long ago to supersede the original space explorers.

That said the big income streams from Mnt Peake-Darwin will be very good - and makes buying TNG this year a great investment for anyone's SMSF. I'll not dare to hope on Tivian royalties until there is some concrete news on another company seriously looking at it. \

While the trust is low with PB, the steps being ticked off this year and the news flow should see increased interest in TNG at last and a steady rise in the SP over the next six months IMO. Hopefully well into the 20s come end of year.

Last edited by WoodySpoon: 18/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $15.10K 308.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164765 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 631928 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.