OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

No chance I can post the pages from App Annie, I'm afraid. They...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    No chance I can post the pages from App Annie, I'm afraid. They strictly control their analytics and make you pay a monthly subscription to get at the most useful information.

I have a free subscription that gives just basic info - and even that was not easy to obtain.
    When you first click on the app and read the information about what it can do, it will list the average ratings it is receiving from customers and - after sufficient downloads - a range figure for the total number of downloads worldwide i.e. 5,000 to 10,000 or 5 million to 10 million (as example).

What it does tell me, when I click on iPark app, is the highest place it has reached for the day (currently showing the 26th May data)in it's section (see the info that follows) and a further bit of information which lists the highest rank in all apps, in the apps of the particular country plus in the section in which it is listed. This is provided in a separate column next to the daily rankings.
    The other bit of info you need to know, is what section it is listed in....i.e. finance; travel etc.etc.

iPark is listed in ' Utilities ' .

This is useful as App Annie also allows you to search on all of the top 500 apps in each country, in a particular section, if you choose. You will already know what level it has reached for that day, as App Annie has told you that info in the daily rankings.

I can tell you that it has (remember less than 10 days data so far) been downloaded by most of the oil rich middle east countries, plus a few other middle east countries.
    So it has gained traction in Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Kuhwait, Oman, Qatar, plus Egypt.
    Don't ask me why Egypt?, as I have no idea - but Egypt does have a large population (over 90 million from memory) and, believe it or not, this is the country where it has ranked highest out of all the countries who have downloaded the app.
    So, to give a bit more context to that - it reached no.84 in Utilities, in Egypt, on the 20th May.
    Plus it reached no.957 (from memory) in all the apps, in Egypt, on that day.

Other countries it is gaining traction are Hong Kong (HK is important and I will explain after this info) and Australia. In Australia, on the 26th May, it had reached position no. 530 (from memory) in the section of Utilities.

With Hong Kong, you need to know that it is still regarded as ' free China '. So you can download apps in HK that are banned by the Chinese Govt on the mainland.
    I mention this as, as far as I am aware, Google Play is not available in mainland China, due to Google pulling out of China 7 years ago, after what it claimed was continuous interference (I guess you can google the main reasons for this withdrawal - as long as you are not in China)!

Anyway, that means the Chinese will not ' officially ' be able to download apps from the Google store, as far as I am aware?
    Chinese posters on this forum may be able to elaborate - or correct me - on this??
    I was told, somewhere, a long time ago, that Chinese can go to Hong Kong and download Google Store apps in HK. I could be wrong - so feel free to check on this infor.

So far, iPark has not turned up in the top 1,000 in China, in the iPhone apps. Although the iPhone is Apple's biggest market worldwide, it would obviously limit the number of downloads. I cannot remember the number of Apple iPhones sold in China each year? - but I think it is many millions per year. Easy to check on this though, I guess, as Apple will publish the daily iPhone sales.

Anyway, this is getting a bit long, so I will end this post. Just remember, it is early days and you cannot expect miracles in downloads after 10 days (unless it is some games app that everyone under 18 years, worldwide, just has to have - right now. That does happen, as you can see when you look at the top 500 apps downloaded in any country, anywhere in the world, on App Annie's country charts).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91185 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.