LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Please look up the definition of gaslighting…You said the stock...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Please look up the definition of gaslighting…

You said the stock is unmoving. Any monkey can look at a suspended stock and say “this stock is unmoving” if they’re referring to the stock price specifically. So I assumed you were referring to the company as a whole. Why you felt the need to talk about the stagnant stock price is beyond me, but now you’re correcting me as though I’ve jumped to conclusions when really I gave you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you weren’t just pointing out a completely useless fact. That is gaslighting.

You: “This stock is going nowhere!”

——— “no it isn’t! Where’s your proof?!”

you: “whoa whoa whoa settle down, why are you getting angry? I mean it’s going nowhere as in it’s staying right here in Australia. Wowee settle down”… that’s an equivalent conversation to what we’re having… You made a baity sort of comment and then when I bit you called me out.

As for my crystal ball comments, I apologise for not including “IMO”. I once again assumed you had more than half a brain and could figure that it was an opinion. Nobody knows anything. Otherwise we’d all be rich. The reason a lot of us are here is because we believe in lithium. We believe demand will increase. And we believe Leo will make us some money. Less than what we originally hoped, but still, believe it or not, some of us believe this will work out okay.

This is probably all over the place because I should be asleep. But honestly mate. You made a half assed comment and then went all high and mighty with the whole “well technically…”. Next time word your opinions more clearly instead of baiting people and then getting offended when THEY get defensive.

IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.