LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

If you're going to be a jerk, get your facts straight:1. I...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    If you're going to be a jerk, get your facts straight:

1. I did not say Leo is "unmoving". I said that the stock price is unmoving, obviously due to the suspension. Are you seeing the value of your holdings increase or decrease? I'd call that "unmoving".

2. What have I made up? The stock price hasn't moved for months. Fact. I'm well aware that work on the ground is going ahead, as are discussions between all interested parties. I did not at any stage suggest "nothing is happening" in terms of project development. So don't misrepresent what I've said as "false information". I'd invite you to explain how my words are the "false information" I'm allegedly peddling.

I'm really curious to know what I've made up, so feel free to expand. And I'm perfectly entitled to feel annoyed. I suspect I'm not the only annoyed holder. I'm allowed to express my displeasure.

And thanks for the life-coaching; I am aware that I can sell if and when this resumes trading.

2 + 2 does not equal 5. You've twisted my simple statement that it's frustrating to see a share price stagnant for months, into some broader criticism of the company, or an implication that "nothing is happening" on the ground. Of course I'm aware of what's happening on site, and that complex negotiations are taking place, and I've made no suggestion of corporate inaction whatsoever.

Maybe you should read comments thoroughly before accusing others of providing false information.
    Last edited by Masha1965: 28/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.