LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I am reading many interesting comments about valuation and near...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I am reading many interesting comments about valuation and near to production projects.
    One trend that I believe is starting to take place, is difficulty to attract finances, including the ever present geopolitics games.
    China is by far the biggest producer of battery grade lithium, but they moved much earlier than most in securing new sources of the raw material.
    Current trend is kind of moving from financing 6% Spodumene production to buy DSO ore, possibly because is more profitable to refine it in home land (China). In the end this is due to trying to lower battery grade prices from a fully integrated nationalistic supply chain.
    Will be interesting to watch what the West is going to do about lithium project financing, and their strategic critical metals policies....
    Recent GM proposed financing of Lithium Americas project is an encouraging sign, but is lithium exploration and production is a very slow process, in the hand of Western politics and bureaucracy possibly will be even slower.
    There is no doubt that under these many variables, lithium price trend is going to be a constant guessing game...
    One thing is very reassuring though and that is the position in which LLL is right now.
    Given current trends, it almost looks like LLL sp is suppressed to allow friends to get in cheaply, in view of massive dividends pay out in a couple of years.
    Whatever is the case, shareholders value with LLL is created day by day with progresses made to production.
    About geographical risks !? Well maybe the Mali Gov. likes more the Chinese than the Westerns, in the end is their land...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.