EMH 0.00% 17.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Lepidico Making The Grade, page-36

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    I don't really care which process route they use as I have no shareholding in LPD; however, given the last report from the roast, I'd be leaning on that process rather than L-Max.
    No matter what, L-Max has not been proven on a commercial scale and isn't currently bankable.
    No doubt Dorfner and the others involved in this analysis will generate their data and what is best for the company and shareholders will be what is selected when accounting for all of the many trade-offs.
    It's interesting that AG keeps harping on about the exorbitant costs of roasting and how Sileach overcomes them. So then why would Dorfner be roasting as an alternate if it doesn't stand a chance cost wise against L-Max?
    Dorfner/Nagrom have absolutely no interest in what process route EMH uses. They do the work not worrying about the effect of the outcome on their share price. It is objective and empirical.
    And that is the data that EMH will use to determine what is the best process route for Cinovec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $39.89K 230.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 33664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.