LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Good point @RTFQ. Lots of Mercedes and the like in the region....

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    Good point @RTFQ. Lots of Mercedes and the like in the region. wink.png However, with the shifting focus and priority now globally on supply chain low carbon footprint, transport emissions and local sourcing, it will be worth keeping an eye on whether an OEM sets up shop in the UAE eventually. If we're planning on building our own sulphuric acid plant, it won't be surprising to expand our KIZAD operations imo. Abdullah Al Hameli's statements above suggest a wider vision, their agreement with Lepidico being "a critical enabler" and "a significant step" to further regional industry developments in the Middle East.

A note to my post above on Mubadala Investment Company: I'm quite partial to the notion that the oil money which has contributed substantially to the environmental mess we find ourselves in is now being directed to clean energy alternatives and initiatives. From @justfriendau's article:

Mubadala is investing and partnering at the leading edge of global growth and innovation to create opportunities for future generations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.672K 2.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 18092155 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 57352945 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.