LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Lepidico working towards production 2024

1. 4,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    Lepidco Limited has now completed a great CR - announcement Entitlement Offer closes Oversubscribed.
    Raises $19,000,000.00 and will have in the bank approx $21.8 million.

• Entitlements Offer to raise $11.7 million closes significantly over-subscribed

• Strong support from shareholders, and new institutional and professional investors
    • Top-up placement of $7.3 million for a total amount raised of $19 million

• Lepidico is now well funded to advance Phase 1 detailed design and engineering
    works following completion of FEED this monthand to aggressively expand the
    lithium mica Mineral Resource base to support Phase 2

Points to keep in mind for investing in LPD for the future as I see it.
    1 - LPD will not be short of dollars now till finance is announced approx March if not sooner.
    2 - Planned to be producing in 2024.
    3 - Point 4 above highlighted .... have posted some time ago that the Phase 2 plant will be on fast track.[ LPD uses aggressively expand ]
    My guess is that there will be able finance and partners to help with this and is at work NOW behind closed doors to bring on the Phase 2 plant.

Looking into next year ... I see LPD arranging finance for the phase 1 plant along with another CR to provide working capital along with a mix of maybe a Strategic partner or Partners as noted in latest update. My guess is a CR of perhaps up to $60 million. This will set us up nicely for the future.
    • Strategic partner process managed by Jefferies continues with multiple parties engaged. [ page 15 ]

LPD have some options exp 18 June 2023 LPDOD ... if in the money will bring in $12,442,893

Coming up this month is the update to Phase 1 fundamentals. page 15
    1 ASX Announcement 28 May 2020: DFS delivers compelling Phase 1 Project results.
    2 Products at steady state operation expressed as a salt.
    3 Cash flows based on Benchmark Mineral Intelligence Q1 2020 LiOH price forecast (US$12,910/t long term).

*With a revised LiOH price put in the mix LPD free cash flow could be anywhere from US$80 million to US$140 million just on the Phase 1 plant. The payback time maybe under 12 months with this coming update.

T
    his will eventually bring a big re-rate with the share price and market Cap.
    You can work out the expected profit and then X by 10 = the LPD MC approx.
    This would be the first stage ot the re rating.

NEXT is to keep in mind and focus is LPD next big step up to the Phase 2 Plant.
    Production - produces 20,000 LiOH and give $x of Profit /year .... this will bring our market cap into the billions.. wink.png

Also LPD will be available to some deals with other suppliers etc etc.

Maybe some other posters can add some of their in sight of wher they see LPD going over the next few years.

DYOR -- Invest with Conviction and in sight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4.369K 1.454M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 8444325 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 47213577 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 3525053
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.