LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Wow guys thank you all so much for such an informative...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Wow guys thank you all so much for such an informative response!

I missed that announcement and the fact that the exercise price is set from get go, and that makes far more sense.

So i believe I've mostly understood you all, my key takeaways are that IF targets are met and the share price increases fairly significantly due to shareholder confidence on a broader scale, purchasing options now or in the near future, ideally prior to those announcements, will give me as someone put it (sorry i forgot the name during writing this) additional leverage in terms of how and when I can profit off of the increase in the price of those options or the shares they will become when they are exercised, and the extent that those potential profits could reach.

This comes at the cost however of being at greater risk of losing money should that big IF in the first paragraph not come to pass.
    I must also be more diligent in monitoring those announcements and the following share price (and option price) fluctuations and overall market sentiment in order to truly capitalise on those pumps, and so as not to miss out on the potential to profit more off selling those options as they follow the share price up to extremes based on the aforementioned "euphoria" that shadows expected timelines and targets coming to fruition and the following increase in investor confidence.

The reminder of the tax discount for holdings over a year old is something I also needed as I had forgotten that was the case with shares, and would ideally like to use that to my advantage should i pull the trigger on these options.

All of this coalesces into the idea that the sooner i can purchase at prices this low, the better off i'll be should I make that choice. You've all given me a hell of a lot to think about, and again I really appreciate all the time you've collectively dedicated to helping my understanding of the concept of options and the potential they hold, you're all absolute legends!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1 251

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
157 137259386 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76414988 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.