ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Anyone who wants to know more or is interested in hydromet or...

1. 4,601 Posts.
    Anyone who wants to know more or is interested in hydromet or Sileach should contact Adrian Griffin from LIT and ask about the upcoming pilot plant and where some of the test feed stock is coming from. It is not just about treating Lepperidolite lol it is about treating quartz based lithium as well as Spodumene at less cost by removing or reducing the energy costs associated with high temperature roasting. I have, and I see a future in treating different source material and cost reduction, now imagine that companies like PLS could reduce the costs of treatment by 50%. The share price would double. Also, the known Lepper Colony Pegmatites at Pioneer Dome would add value to PIO. I would be expecting some news on this when the time is right. Do not write the value of lepidolite off , the future is coming. There is much more to come in the next few months, but as the subject could be construed as price sensitive I will bide my time in relation to items of interest being made public by those involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.