Less Income/Less Immigration, page-18

1. 35,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 911
    Exploitation, slavery, servitude through immigration is not solely left wing but the exploitation of immigrants in Australia appears to have bi-partisan support which is a sad and horrific indictment of the state of left wing and center left politics in Australia.

Are you saying only the Right wing and one race of people that you named in particular as being solely interested in human rights? because that is not my experience of them.

Most races hate exploitation/ “immigration” and I totally reject the argument that any race likes “immigration” more than any other,

Any normal person would want “immigration” to end and the exploitation to end. Normalising exploitation by sanitizing it by calling it immigration is just politicizing the English language, another way of continuing the exploitation.

The corporate exploitation of immigrants in Australia is an affront to human rights.

For slavery to be cut, exploitation cut and servitude stopped, net zero migration should be implemented in Australia if it ever gets over the pandemic.

Before then, the planes should be stopped, and the Police, especially the NSW Police must not vilify immigrants doing the wrong thing when turning a blind eye to similar things from others.

See how immigrant businesses are treated in South Western Sydney compared to stores like Harvey Norman doing the same “essential/ non essential” thing in lockdown.

I think the high excessive immigration to Australia has being nothing short of a national disgrace and how the left get by perpetuating the slavery, exploitation and servitude should have been stopped.

If Australia restarts immigration, SANCTIONS should be imposed on Australia by the OECD and those with FTAs with Australia.

Trading with slave drivers and those exploiting others is appalling.

Immigration to Australia should be ended from now for many a decade, at least 4 to repair the last forty years of exploitation, slavery and servitude due to “immigration”,
    Last edited by JCoure: 11/07/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.