CVN 4.88% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Tc,The only reason it is number 2 in the portfolio is I bought...

1. 69 Posts.
    Tc,

The only reason it is number 2 in the portfolio is I bought the same amount of two exploration stocks back in early April. One was CVN, the other SDL. As at end of play today SDL is doing twice as well as CVN. If CVN decide to catch up there will be no complaints from me.

I feel that CVN is going to be re rated a bit higher yet. A couple of reasonable flows from the 2 new wells should provoke this. After all CVN went from explorer to self funding producer last week, it cannot require to much more for a re rating.

I feel the Hartleys report is a bit high and 60 cents is reasonable based on what we know at the moment. Coincidentally this would give me the same gain as SDL.

I still stick by what I said months ago that NS is probably flooded with water from the original NS-1 well faulty cement job effectively allowing a sub surface blowout of water to the oil zones. NSE has shown no tendency as yet to water out and long may this trend continue. I may be wrong, it happens regularly, just hopefully not in this case.

Cheers

Jami

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 19.5¢ $194.1K 985.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 903500 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 427080 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.