AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

Hi everyone,Well we now only have less than 1 week to go!I'm...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Hi everyone,
    Well we now only have less than 1 week to go!

I'm excited, finally we get to find out one way or another what the hell Xstrata are up too...in my mind they haven't been very kind to Altona or its shareholders, so I could care less about them. Dragging this whole situation out and screwing us to the wall for an ultra-low bargain price doesn't sit that well with me, considering what we have, how long we have waited/held the ground, how much money has been poured into the exploration and how rich they are.

In my view it is a win-win situation either way for long term holders.

If Xstrata take up all or part of their option, that is a good thing, as we will be partnering with a very large company that has the $, expertise and clout to get things done.

If they pull out, we finally lose what many have been saying has been holding Altona back all these years, we get to go it alone or better still partner up with another company to exploit what we have, probably at higher prices/better conditions than what we would be getting offered by Xstrata.

Even if Altona put the Roseby development on hold and just focus on Finland while they keep drilling out Roseby to define the total resource, I only see that as a good thing, as I'm sure there is plenty more copper/minerals out there we still haven't found.

I've been saving up some spare cash and if Xstrata pull out and the share price drops, I'm buying more! So I couldn't care less how low the share price drops as I'm a long term holder and the lower the price, the better my average purchase price will be.

The question is, will Altona go into a trading halt on Monday or sometime next week in anticipation of the announcement?

If you are a long term believer in Altona, be ready to pounce one way or the other. The price will either fly up on Xstrata taking up their option or fly down on letting their option officially lapse.

I think there is money to be made in either direction, especially if you are ready to press the buy button at the right moment. I know I will be...will you!

Come on people, let’s get behind this stock one way or the other, cause only greatness is around the corner and we have a lot to look forward too over the coming days/weeks/months/years...

Who is with me?
    ;-D
    DamianWRX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.