I've had my bottle of red so I'll relate this story which dub...

1. 2,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    I've had my bottle of red so I'll relate this story which dub will probably delete.

I've been a cabbie for near on 40 years. (Part time now.)

Anyway, a couple of years ago a woman rang the ABC to complain. (She wasn't happy with the response from the Dept. of Transport or the cab company). The comp;aint probably ended at The Hague.

During her journey the cabbie was eating Maccas and picked his teeth with his nails. He then made the intolerable error of handling the money without washing his hands. (Must have been a Yellow!!). Fancy handing back all that dirty change. Yuk.

So I was tempted to ring the ABC with what happened to me a few hours earlier. I'd picked up this woman who obviously just had sex. I wasn't sure exactly what parts of the anatomy had been physically contacted, and she did't appear to have had a shower afterwards. At the end of her trip she withdrew some money from her bra and paid me. I accepted. How dirty was that money??.

However dirty that was it couldn't have been as dirty as another $10 note I received some years earlier. This girl had no bra so when it came time to pay, she lifted her dress, lowered her undies and pulled out the note. To this day I regret been too slow at suggesting I place the change back in her pussy, I mean purse. Anyway that note went as change straight to the next ussuspecting passenger.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.