ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

less than 700000 buyers at 9.30am, page-38

1. 4,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    H said:

"my only negative comment was in fact pointing out the delays in telling us about the pump rod failures and the BW West tri-lateral holdups"

Think about this for a minute: If we were flying in a plane called ESG and the pilot announced "we have a serious problem and we don't have a solution yet"...would you (a) praise him for frequency of communication or (b) don the spare undies and try and pinch the spare parachute.

Contrast that to what happened...we have a problem, it took as a while to locate the problem and we have now implemented the solution...but we are running a little behind time.

Which would you prefer?

Recently, I have had a "reality whack" to the side of the head.

Obviously this is a very fluid game and "critical information" is King. It needs to be protected.

When DC reports to us he is putting information in the public arena for competitors to plug that info into their "ESG profile" computer program.

I agree with those who say we now need to defer any sort of corporate action whilst we build up our reserves.

We need to go off radar and if this means deferring the upgrade, I'm comfortable with that.

Consequently I'm going to put ESG down now for the remainder of December and begin to look at it in January.

But I have set my SP notification for 80 cents and I'll buy at this or less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.