IMM 1.47% 33.5¢ immutep limited

Less than CR price, page-15

1. 5,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    @bluey10,

Funny you say that! @Joeyyyyy1984 asked a "question". I answered it in general. Then his/her reaction was, "What you are saying is I should ..." and he/she tried to back up his/her question with totally irrelevant example/numbers and I pulled him/her on it ...

Well, if you ask a question and expect only a confirmation then just post that as an opinion (as i think it was yourself who had accused me previously - just have the guts to spit it out" kind of thing)!! Either way, be it a question or opinion, if you post it, be prepared to be challenged if the question/opinion suggests holders (or non-holders) should/could act one way or another about investing in the stock!

I am a long term holder, I believe in this investment as a matter of public investment principle, I believe in the company, I am heavily invested and as a holder I am justified to defend the company where I believe supporting the company is doing the right thing ... Ah, and add to the list two more: I don't tolerate fools, and I have a tough skin ... that is why I also ask people to not report your post (as always - live by the sward, die by the sward)
    Last edited by tuts: 09/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.5¢ $235.0K 705.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 104376 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 16656 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.