NEO nuenco nl

the problem is that there is a fourth UK listed co- that causes...

1. 617 Posts.
    the problem is that there is a fourth UK listed co- that causes delays with GGP news and also it means the news has to be tempered to fit with the UK requirements, hence the cautions.

I spoke with an international petro consultant expert with over 30 years exp yesterday. his view is that once you get to this stage of this type of well the chance of test failure is very low....it's just confidently estimating the reserves that can take time....hence the testing may take longer to stabilize gas flow rates.....

remember this is a twinned well- they already knew the gas and oil was there but had stabilization problems in the first well, hence the cementing and stabilization process took much longer to make this well stable.

Most like the testing is taking longer as they as sentia points out will look at all zones in isolation of each other slowly to get a better estimate of max size..... I'm betting a lot of gas flow at first that has taken some time to stabilize to a level that they can say x flow rate

Someone sold some MDA and then GGP got sold and off course straight after NEO- but low vol.

someone dumped BNB last Friday down to 79.5c just before close, when Monday opened 1.60 wasn't he spewing.....never know why he had to sell but when news is an unknown event rumors run wild...both ways

Also in this market people sell stock for a number of personal liquidity reasons- and that means the spec ones go first.

Do your research, wait for the results.
    We will get a result it's just HOW big is that result!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.