I must admit I have now read all of your almost 82,000 posts!The...

1. 755 Posts.
    I must admit I have now read all of your almost 82,000 posts!

The first post you reference regarding “free” education references 7 countries that provide this. This is one measure in isolation which I don’t think proves very much but rather is a list of countries that follows your preferred method of governance.

I would have thought that a more meaningful measure for a countries population would be unemployment rates. Of the 7 countries you referenced Denmark is an outlier on the low side at 2.5%. Norway, Netherlands and Ireland are around the same as Australia (3.7% to 4.4%).

Your other three examples of the way to do things are Germany 5.9%, Sweden 8.9%,, and Finland at an eye popping 9.2%. (Your preferred local France is currently sitting at 7.5%). So what is the benefit of free education if you can’t get a job?

Your second reference post was regarding the glories of Sweden. I refer to thier stellar unemployment rate referred to above. I have also had a look at crime statistics of Sweden vs other countries including Australia. Wont delve into my findings (admittedly incomplete) but the initial readings were not that positive for Sweden.

Your continual denigration of Australia, supported by isolated examples without context, but more like confirmation bias, is absurd.

My quoting of unemployment statistics in isolation is also less than a full picture of how a country is performing.

What motivates you to continuously run down a country it appears that you have no intention of ever stepping foot in again. I have been to France a few times and would have thought you could find more entertaining things to do with your time than compose some 82,000 posts, a significant portion of which are nothing more than pontificating on high about a place you despise.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.