MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Madrum,I can understand fully your disappointment. I got out...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Madrum,

I can understand fully your disappointment. I got out after the last announcement and still licking my wounds.
    Maybe I will get back in at some stage but at present I am wondering if the methodology that MEOs uses in its research is flawed.

It appears they have all the right gear to explore the sites we have but keep coming up with dusters after so much hype. For over 4 years I got caught up in the hype, the CRs etc only to be left disapponted once again.

We all are responsible for our own actions and I do not blame any of the posters on these threads as it is easy to get caught up in the prospect of success. No doubt we have some that know a fair bit about O & G and that also raises questions in itself as to just where MEO expertise resides.

I also fear that we are getting to a stage where the big boys will give us the flick as far as farm outs are concerned and future CRs may not be as successful as in the past due to the number of failings to produce any results.

Yes, we do take a punt when dealing with speccies but I thought MEO had so many pans on the fire that at least one of them would have come to fruition.

Never mind, will still keep an eye on things and I sincerely wish all those that have continued to hold a much better future. God only knows that they will have to get it right at some stage.

Should have been a spectular Christmas for us all but that was not to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.