COB 0.00% 7.8¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Excellent find Skattie; quoting Trangie Johnson , director of...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Excellent find Skattie; quoting Trangie Johnson , director of COB at the time of this presentation " currently 61 oooT of contained Cobalt. The potential to expand this resource is dramatic; exploration targets of at least 100Mt and opportunity to double that resource over time". This means that by DFS we could be looking at close to 170 000 tons of contained Cobalt keeping the same grade as a basis for calculation. Vow, I mentioned a few days my expectations of at least 100 000T but this is mind blowing. This reinforces my expectations of 20 Y Life of Mine and output of at least 5000T/ year by DFS time.
    In the meantime if PFS results are good as expected I am forecasting further dvpmt on the corporate side likely with LGI. The world wants more Cobalt and a Cobalt supplier outside DRCongo ,with no Nickel or Copper "luggage" is a dream come true for any EV battery maker.

It is very likely the PFS will be released in the coming days: I would prefer it happens on a friday just after close so that investors can digest the info over the weekend. I personally do not like important ASX anncmt just before opening as it can lead to misunderstandings and rash decisions.(Latest one, a pure vanadium play with PFS showing IRR of 54% getting its shares pushed down by 15% on the release day: some small shareholders panicked and sold .By now 3 days later it is already back to pre PFS levels and it is likely to go way higher based on PFS results).
    Also by this weekend we are reaching the end of the "tax season" Down Under so the "mood " on the ASX should swing positively if there are no new headwinds from the White House.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $12.05K 152.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34051 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 32561 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.