Menta I concur completely. I nearly choked with surprise when I...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Menta

I concur completely.
    I nearly choked with surprise when I read the Australian this morning. Say *&(*&^ WHAT I thought.

Why would any media print such a ridiculous statement. I dont normally read the Australian for a few reasons but it was on the table at a cafe where I had coffee this morning.

Imo the markets are being deliberately pumped up to better weather the huge amount of junk assets the US and others are about to start offloading. I know G.S. is very active out of Japan and has currently a huge short position on the AUD.

I dont think we need a black Swan event, the economy is rolling over all by itself along with the property markets.
    The RBA would probably raise rates if the economy was strong. It cant and the RBA knows if they do for every 25 points they raise the property market will roll over faster and the banks will fall faster.
    The big four have been on a selling frenzy in the last couple of years selling insurance, finance and other business ventures and pulling out of the UK. Sacking tens of thousands of workers as well to bolster their bottom lines. Now the property market is rolling over their major business will slow and the banks SP will fall.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.