KP Yes Australia has been getting worse with the secrecy of our...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    KP

Yes Australia has been getting worse with the secrecy of our governments and this latest one and I include Abbott in this.
    Look at what they did on Naru, they banned the media, they banned doctors and health workers from saying anything about it and they banned international organisations from going in there and they completely shut down any news other than their own.

I agree the figures on our economy are completely manipulated and this government now in its 5th year is getting worse and like the US is now using National Security as an excuse to shut down whistle blowers.
    I often get my opinions from the real world and when I read news I look to see which news sought of gels with what I am being told and what I see in the real world.

What I see in the real world is underemployment, low low wages with no chance of rising any time soon.
    People under mortgage stress and over extended on mortgage loans and in fear of rates rising.
    I see property prices coming down and auctions being passed in or selling far lower than what I would expect.

It was said that when car makers shut down there would be a loss or around 50,000 jobs including small business that relied on the car makers. Suddenly the month before this happened low and behold the Federal government said they had a rise of 50,000 full time jobs, coincidence, imo no, there are very few coincidence when dealing with politics and politicians.

The economy and markets are being talked up all around the place and yet the RBA cannot raise rates even 25 points less they smash what industries are reasonably healthy and they would smash the markets.

So much BS and lies now in this world, but you can bet when there is this much BS and lies then surely the economy and markets need to be lied about to keep the governments in power.

Just switched on when I came home and the RBA said inflation will not hit 2% until late 2019. BS they just keep pushing this out and all the time the politicians keep saying inflation is good, wages are good.

And the treasurer still wants to give big business and big tax cut even after we find out thousands of them are offshoring profit to avoid tax. This we had to find out from whistle blowers.

So how does this go then, big business is offshoring our tax money and the treasurer wants them to pay less tax.
    Can I offshore my money and get a tax cut???

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.