ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

lessons learned, page-3

1. 21,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    Precisely Invertedva. If you look at their report they show the map of their leases for "unconventional gas" and you will note that their APT940P is divided into 2 sections, both are immediate neighbours of APT855. 1 part of it is on the S.E. section, where they are drilling now, and the other, smaller, section is on the western border.
    APT855 divides them!!!

Positive publicity about C.B. shale is building, globally, and as we saw yesterday, had a headline story in a global shale specific publication with Icon being the feature!

Having DLS and BG drilling those 4-6 wells right next door, together with what STO and BPT and Icon, of course, are doing, now around 25 wells at varying stages, are being worked on in the Nappamerri Trough, all of it, with all of those results to hit the news in the next 6 to 9 months!!
    2014 "should" be a watershed year for the Nappamerri Trough and with success should attract worldwide attention.
    We can only hope that all companies have that success, keeping in mind that Icon's piece of it contains by far the deepest AND thickest zones. (Keppel-1 really was a great disappointment pulling up so early, it missed out on increasing what we got from the shallower Hervey-1 like another 180 metres of REM from where it finished and that 830m, plus, of the Patchawarra, all gas saturated. Imagine what those combined numbers would have looked like in print? It would seem that DLS are trying very hard to avoid that mistake eventhough their wells and zones are nowhere near as deep)

I would guess that Ray James's hardest work this year is to work out the best way to stay in the game with as much equity (now 35.1%) in APT855 that he can hold on to, while also minimising capital dilution. He's in for a tough year, but, I'm sure that he is looking forward to it. So should we.
    One thing that I am more than confident with is that there will be sufficient "interest" in APT855, when added to our tight share registry, to rmeove the threat of any low ball T/O. APT855 is not going to be "cheap"!!

P.S. Totally agree Bystander and the Number 2 shareholder confirmed what you were saying and he is not prepared to just wait around and has continued to make hay while (in his opinion) the sun shines (S.P.14.5??) and has more than doubled, an extra 29 million shares, in the last 12 months!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.