ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

A question that i have is who on earth bought the 11 million...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    A question that i have is who on earth bought the 11 million shares that were dumped yesterday.

Yes the first results were low grade, lets not mince words. How ever the gold between 0.5 - 0.8 grams is in line with a typical IOCGU, im still wondering why mining Italia had grades of 1.1 average, i still have to check the historic holes that are next to the current 5 holes that we recieved.

I just had a good look at how far to the east hole 1 is and its atleast 100m wide of the high grade suface zone which is really not at all giving a good representation of what holes 2,3,4,5,7,8 and 9, holes 4 and 10 are on the edge.

Its these holes that will give a good picture of what we have, obviously nothing is certain but the guts of main area for polymetalic isnt in yet and its not over until these results are on the table, if the market could only really put hole 1 into perspective being so far east i think that BYR could get a second chance to deliver.

Raider has pointed this out and after another look the story is far from over, on this note if she dips down today i will be a buyer and average down for the next base metals results, Hole number 3 is on the middle and nearly 500m, this is probably our best shot.

Staying put for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.