HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

PSY has been an amazing lesson in trading/investing for me. I am...

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    PSY has been an amazing lesson in trading/investing for me. I am not a big investor by any stretch. To give you an indication, I bought my largest ever parcel, 100k shares in PSI a couple of weeks ago at 10c. Since that time I have bought and sold for one or two pips, expecting the stock to retrace. Each time I have ended up chasing the stock higher and reducing my holding based on having to pay higher prices. I bought again yesterday and sold this morning at 25c only to buy back in again at a higher price. I have calculated that in total I have made about $4500. Dont get me wrong, I am happy with a profit, but my initial reason for buying was based on a belief in this incredible technology, the research underpinning it and the management team in place to commercialize it effectively. Three big ticks. Had I had the fortitude to hold and listen to the likes of the long termers, today this investment would have represented my first ever 2-bagger or 20k profit.

I have a feeling that I am not the only one in this position. In amongst all this chasing a pip here and there, the fundamentals and potential have remained the same. Today I commit to stop being a pretty crappy trader and I resolve to become a long term investor in this coy, albeit with the comparatively small parcel of 50,000 shares. The reason I have posted this here, is so I can make sure to re-read this public post in the event I ever delude myself that I am a trader!

Good luck to all holders and thanks for teaching me to believe in the fundamentals

V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $1.284K 91.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 839999 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 215321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.