AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

lessons learnt, page-10

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Today was always going to be a test to see whether the share was going to push back closer to where it has been trading in the high 60's to low seventies.
    At this stage it looks like it's stalling, and this is on the back of a really good announcement this week with good revenue figure and a purchase order so a confirmed sale.
    Therefore it is still in the great buying territory , that 40-50 cent trading was just an aberration we are not likely to see again,(but never say never I guess after last week). Unfortunately I'm all out of funds to extend the holding anymore but did pick some up at49 cents last week.
    I am a little disappointed with the lack of strength of this stock on the back of solid announcements, I think it is entitled to be doing better. I know there is the argument that bots/institutional investors etc are holding it back, but you could go to a lot of shares on this forum and the same bleeting about this would be used as a reason why that share is not rising like people think it should.
    I believe that there could be more done domestically by Alexium in the media to put this in the main stream media telling a really good story about what they are doing.
    Alexium rarely appears in the media, current issues like this flammable building cladding etc is a perfect opportunity to get comment from Alexium into the papers , and main stream media in my opinion.
    Even though Alexium is based in the USA , at present at least until the float , the vast majority of potential buyers etc are Australian buyers as it is listed on ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $358 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97500 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2591500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.