PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Thank you for the informative reply Mark H. Life has gotten in...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thank you for the informative reply Mark H. Life has gotten in the way lately, and I have not given this investment ( I use that term tongue in cheek) the consideration I should of. I have been in ABU since well before the consolidation, and to be frank gave up on it after it. Not a big fan of consolidations, usually a bad sign in my opinion.

Still more fool me for getting caught up in "Lasseter's reef" hype, and then swallowing all the bull about grades etc. that followed. Don't care what anyone says if these guys were so expert in their analysis, then we would not be going down the sink like we are.

Have been in this situation before, write it of as a capital loss, lets face it as a few have eluded to already, if there is any value left in this circus then I will receive a piddling check for the 10% of my investment that still remains from some fund manager or the likes who buys it out on the cheap.

A lesson Learned, though the fool be me for I have been fooled more than once !!!

cheers

PS - I have always said that Hotcopper should have another Sentiment button something along the lines of "Duped" "Conned" "Ripped Off" all the likes.

happy gambling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 25048362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20973387 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.