PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

If there was any accountability in this game it is long gone....

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If there was any accountability in this game it is long gone. Investing in the stock market is like gambling on the horses. Just like in horse racing where anyone from the trainer to jockey and handlers can influence the outcome, you have layers of corruption, company management, fund managers, day traders etc. that can influence the performance of your investment. The bottom line as Savaged said, is don't gamble with money you can not afford to lose, and watch the charts because over the long term they don't lie.

With production coming on line recently, the significant selling that occurred over the last month or two pointed to one scenario only, things were not as good as expected and those who knew got out whilst the going was good.

Savaged don't be overly hard on yourself, there has been a lot of people fleeced by the Australian Stock market over the past several years, and because the house of cards is so unstable, the accountability for blatant abuse of rules will only continue to be disregarded.

I put it down to permissive parenting myself
    upload_2015-11-21_12-13-6.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.361K 1.180M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 8397902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21506422 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.