SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

let’s be real now

1. 5,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1211
    Now let be real this post is not to sound negative or positive but just how I see it and that’s all.

now while SAS is still on the ASX their is a chance of it coming out of suspension and being successful.
    now in saying that a lot of things need to happen that I truly believe is out of their grasp.
    The most important thing of all is this $15.8 mill
    After 2 failed CRs and already a real bad take up of mum and dad holders puts a lot of pressure on sophisticated investors to did deeper.
    They are now required to require over $14.5 mill when they only committed to put $5mill and that $5 mill was only a commitment nothing in Writing.
    The other things will happen if they get the full amount
    Asx will let them trade
    They will find 2 Aussie directors
    They will trade if all this happens.

but it will trade around 0.003 range to 0.008 range I would imagine specially as their will be billions of billions of shares out their.

now to me on WHAT SAS HAS RELEASED AND GOMSPACE $15.8 mill is around $10. Mill short of what they really need.
    Unless I’m missing something which I do not believe I am
    The cost to build 8 was $8.5 mill
    Operational cost till end of year $5 mill
    Cost of CR $1, mill
    Travel and expenditure $4 mill at least
    Launch 2.2 mill US that’s about $3.5 au mill
    Pay Telifox back $1 mill
    Insurance $1 mill at least
    That alone is $24 mill not included things I may have forgot and they say they will not need more money till launch fiddle sticks
    If not it would be directly after
    The only way is if a grant does come along but we can not rely on that it’s like saying I’ll be ok I’ll win the lottery to pay my debts.

Now I think that’s a fair statement
    Obviously their are thing behind the scenes that I’m not aware of but when it comes down to it this is what’s out their and only can go off that.

if Meir was not so dishonest then I would feel more comfortable but after
    Sorry Lebba so manny lies from Meir it’s hard to trust him
    If he come out when the diamonds were not going to make the $3/$1 mill he should of informed all shareholders.
    And not lie about $15 mill was enough to build and launch this happens 2 times also.

if he was honest I could forgive but I will not forgive or forget.

now I believe it will go in caretaking mode as he will not get nothing from these sophisticated investors nothing that can put satellites up anyway.
    That’s what I’m expecting and will be over the moon if it’s totally opposite to what I believe will happen.
    Now we have to wait and see only 2 weeks max we will know

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.