PER 0.00% 10.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

iTSA, You missed my point completely. I'm all for handsomely...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    iTSA, You missed my point completely. I'm all for handsomely remunerating CG for delivering value to shareholders. My point is we have already approved juicy salary and options, but she hasn't delivered YET. Hopefully she will, but so far under her watch the share price is down about 70%. As for qualifications and experience, she is a medico with experience dealing with the FDA which is great and hopefully will oversee a great DMD P2b outcome. That said, JG will have to provide the business savvy. CG has never run a company, never done a licensing deal, only been responsible for one cap raise which is the heavily discounted raise just completed. You bagged Diamond and Moses, they aren't medicos, but for the record, they at least took ANP from IPO to two products in phase 2 and they raised more than $60M. Diamond and Moses have also done lots of licensing including a couple of multi $billion deals; ref. Gardasil deal with Merck. Also done IPOs in both OZ and US. I believe Moses has been chair of at least 10 companies and founder and MD of several. Some very successful. CG has inherited a good company with good technology. Hopefully she can make it a great company. For all of us. Garner, Tachas and Fillipis all proven, so no reason why the SP won't bounce within 12mo. It would help if JG moved to Melb. I may buy more if the SP remains low much longer. It should be about $1 right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $58.09K 574.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38503 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 194063 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.