EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

I'm new to this game (like one month of semi-active trading,...

1. 76 Posts.
    I'm new to this game (like one month of semi-active trading, becoming more serious) but here's my read, from what i've learned, for those concerned/worried about the EVE share-price (as I am).

Stock traders and shorters (?) love stocks with high volatility. Volatility is where they make their money. Big swings up and down is quick, easy cash for the shrewd and disciplined trader. EVE is highly volatile at this early stage of it's life and they are all over it (IMO).

They also love stocks they perceive as having been overbought, as has probably happened here on the way up. And especially when they know there are "weak hands", ie. your average investor, who has taken a punt on a speccy on the way up (me), craps themselves when they see it dip and hits the sell button (almost me) - like taking candy from a baby.

To exacerbate those swings we see someone (cashed up) with big and well placed buy and sell orders which move (or are pulled) throughout the day to scare potential buyers and encourage sellers to pull the trigger. (ALL IMO!)

So what i'm saying is, i think there's upswing to EVE in the medium to long-term (IMO!), but right now we (holders) have to get through this immediate phase of volatility before we see a friendlier looking chart. Especially when there's been good and frequent news from EVE. In the meantime DO YOUR RESEARCH. It seems the more i know about a company, the more comfortable i get, even on red days.

So it's a HOLD from me (and accumulate if possible, but the dog needs to be fed too..).

Feel free to poke any holes in my perceptions, i can handle it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.