EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

How do you rate this as another MUS, that company was driven up...

1. 1,196 Posts.
    How do you rate this as another MUS, that company was driven up by hype around the potential of ruby sales, followed by poor management decisions and a bad result from auction.

Eve already has two companies with current production and revenues, while the run was based around hype in the mm sector the people coming on board with the company have 30+ years of experience in their fields. This includes organic honey producer and a business adviser who joined Omni from previously developing several billion dollar enterprises.

The fact that it ran up may not have necessarily been justified at this point in time but next year it is fair to say that Eve could potentially hit 4-6c followed by a 7-12c price provisional on the increased revenue of Omni and successful distribution and sales of honey products.

While I feel this thread is somewhat redundant, people are entitled to their opinions even if they are one sided. Personally I would have preferred if Eve took a gradual climb through next year as they achieved milestones, rather than running up on hype around the mm sector re-rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.