FBR 8.00% 2.7¢ fbr ltd

I’m not sure if I understand exactly what you are saying. The...

1. 1,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    I’m not sure if I understand exactly what you are saying. The fbr blocks when laid will provide the structural support necessary for the building. Any brick vinear, if desire, would be purely cosmetic. Furthermore, there would be no need for structural timber if the fbr blocks are providing the structural support.

the hx was always going to lay the structure so that lintels, doors, windows could simply be added on after being pre fabricated in parallel or in advance. This made possible due to the mm accuracy.

the question becomes will customer/builders in vic see the value in paying extra for a brick/block built house. This is why I think fbr need to put some numbers around the flow on savings from hx construction such as sped of build, better thermal insulation, parallel construction, less waste, less construction accidents, better structural support, lower workplace accidents, cheaper building indemnity insurance, no overtime/penalty rates/smoko breaks, better esg, etc, etc...

all my opinion only folks. Do your own research. Not investment advice, etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $210.5K 7.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1225137 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 156732 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.