FBR 8.00% 2.3¢ fbr ltd

GJ, I’ll answer any questions if I can, I won’t go back through...

1. 1,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    GJ, I’ll answer any questions if I can, I won’t go back through all the posts but I initially backed Troopy as he was correct about a lot, he knows what he’s talking about,I didn’t start mouthing off or stirring people up until they started with the insults.

Vic builds are clearly different to a lot of what goes on in W.A, time will tell if they can get it viable, I personally don’t see it happening.

As I said, if you swap timber for block work for structural purposes you will need a bigger footing and then a lot more concrete throughout the internal walls, essentially what you have on the perimeter/rebate, then if you want to go double story you have to go suspended slab so you can build the upstairs walls, can’t lay bricks on pozzies and yellow tongue.

Double stories are out of the question in my opinion, remember most people build them because it is a smaller footprint so you have a bigger yard, living areas are open and downstairs, bedrooms are upstairs, what is supporting all the block work? A thick, commercial grade, expensive suspended slab, not even close to viable.

Just my opinion mate, dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $98.26K 4.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 5874084 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 478564 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.