FBR 4.55% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

Let’s ignore the clowns, page-110

1. 1,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    bricks don’t necessarily need to to be cheaper than timber. Customers/builders will look at all the incremental benefits of a brick built wall vs a timber built wall abs then they will look at the benefits of a hx build brick wall bs a conventional built brick wall. All will all come down to the numbers and flow on benefits, like I mentioned previously.

Fbr doesn’t need to be working on every build. Their primary market would be the customers/builders already building brick over timber walls. The largest gain will come from this work because this work already involves bricks, reinforced slabs, etc.

the hx is perely designed to replaces the manual brick build process. To keep it simple you can almost assume everything else stays the same. It’s all about replacing the man ours and contracting the time of an existing manual brick construction.

I think in time, if it can simply show benefits vs the manual brick build then all the other benefits will be simply gravy. This in the context of a company with a microscopic market cap tapping an enormous market. There is really no saying how big this thing can get. The speed at which competitors can replicate the hx ability to build will be what caps the upside. Even then there is an enormous market with one or very few players, we can all do the math.

when this thing explodes, the question becomes at what point do you pull your capital and lock in your fortune.

I could be totally wrong and fbr and I will live with the consequences if that’s the case. The fbr opportunity is like no other I can see in the market at the moment.

this is all my opinion only. There is a reasonable chance I am totally wrong. Not investment advice. Do your own research, etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $228.5K 5.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 470586 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 473308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.