FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Let’s ignore the clowns, page-120

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    So so far apart mate it’s not funny . I don’t listen to anyone, I do my own research, I’ve spent more time at these 2 builds watching learning talking to different builders , trades and the the Pivac’s, I’ve been to MBA meetings I’ve spoken to engineers, listened to many different arguments , anyone who buys any share reading HC without doing their due diligence deserves to loose . The difference between this old fool and you who is a real young fool , is years of experience! I’m invested with a real interest and you are not but spend all your time on here talking this stock down , who’s the fool and to top it off you post pics of your toys as if this is FB or SC , You really are lost . Do yourself a favour listen to your Honk and buy now he’s never wrong , but beware do you research . Mums and dads and many on here go on announcements that are before them . Because that’s all they have , I on the other hand was to close to HX , I could have greased up HX’s nipples . You on the other hand are an expert by looking at pictures and making decisions on this from the other side of Australia Lol . Good luck young man , shouldn’t you be out enjoying yourself instead of abusing people on HC and talking crap about a stock you don’t hold .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $115.8K 4.835M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 6564428 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 565145 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.