FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

I was keeping it simple. I've studied some forensic linguistics...

1. 1,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    I was keeping it simple. I've studied some forensic linguistics and there's an idea that we each have a "linguistic fingerprint". There is computer software used by people who do discourse analysis that counts the frequency of use of each word. There are all kinds of techniques used by people who try to determine if, e.g., wills and suicide notes are genuine. Other people analyse political speeches and uncovered, for example, that Donald Trump is in fact a 10 year old in disguise. The Unabomber was dobbed in by his own brother who read the manifesto and recognised the expression "cool-headed logician" as one of his brother's favourite expressions. It would take a lot of energy to maintain 2 different styles over time, e.g. using American spelling under one name and British under the other, inserting specific deliberate errors, writing either Hadrian X or Hadrian-X or HX. It could be done, if you had nothing better to do and took your time. I haven't looked into it closely, so I could be wrong in assuming CDT and CTD are one and the same, and CDT and Hokey are not. Some people used to suggest I was Anks, but he tended to post sentences in bold and I don't, so there's no way we can be the same person.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.