FBR 3.85% 5.0¢ fbr ltd

Let’s ignore the clowns, page-45

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    I dont have a great example that matches up so I'll use this one loosely. If a vegan jumps onto a bbq thread or a bbq guy jumps onto a vegan thread it generally doesn't lead to open arm conversation. Dont take that personally.

Historically we have heard hx won't work, the structures won't meet codes etc. All proven wrong in time. We have learnt to be patient and trust that challenges will be overcome. Negative this and negative that without consideration for what it can do well is often disregarded. Weve been through this with others before your arrival.

The hx offers more than simply bricks. With its accuracy factories can prefabricate roof trusses, windows, doors without the need for on-site measurements and waiting times has already been achieved. I expect similar advantages for brick veneer will occur in time turning this industry into a modular process with less field tasks and more organisational processes saving time, money and waste material on site.

If you truly think about it with an open mind the change makes sense its just a matter of fine tuning.

I havnt concluded that your another vegan on our bbq page. Sticking to building specifics with an open mind and demonstrating an attempt to understand the benefits people on this page see will definitely make any points you have hold more validity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.