FBR 2.22% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

Let’s ignore the clowns, page-46

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Theres a lot going on, if people can’t keep an open mind , why waste their time on here at all ?

From what I’m hearing around building sites , meetings , luncheons, suppliers meetings . Builders are showing great interest and are working with FBR to really make this happen, the tune has certainly changed amongst builders and trades . There is genuine fear regarding change and job losses by trades . People seem to have a greater understanding what HX is designed for and what area’s it won’t be viable in.

Next announcement should be very positive indeed ! These are very bold statements imo made by the Pivac’s imo and yet people make comments it won’t be viable without any sort of proof or reasons as to why . Quantity Quantity Quantity in new development areas in their hundreds is FBR’s Target ( low lying fruit) which will in turn demonstrate final proof to the World that it is far superior to any other innovation when it come to block laying . I ask you have these builders any figures on cost breakdowns and erosion on conventional builds ? They claim it won’t be viable without an ounce of proof if you want people to believe you wouldn’t you back yourself up with evidence? With these statements I’m starting to think is FBR finally ready to pop ?

732AE88E-2306-4665-8EBE-09DFD5D1747E.jpeg
    E851D0F2-3A5C-443C-985B-784A86D1F646.jpeg
    A763D43F-925C-4CF3-B553-ADE03C54072B.jpeg
    VERY BOLD STATEMENTS !! This tells me Pivac’s have great confidence and with great confidence is where their arrogance has surfaced hence the deafening silence . One step at a time imo . I await with great anticipation as I’m sure Mike is to put it up the naysayers. He’s actual words to me at Dayton were “I can’t wait to scream it to the world” dead set .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.