FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Hi mate, any chance you can reply to my previous comment. I've...

1. 1,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    Hi mate, any chance you can reply to my previous comment. I've copied for you below.

still missing something. Why would your engineer force you to a Class-P slab? This is dependant on the soil properties and building material (brick in this case) isn't it? Why would fbr bricks and a robot laying them change the required slab type?

If Vic homes stay brick veneer using hx I don't see how rates would rise due to brickwork. If converting to double brick yes I see a small cost as cutting brick is more intensive. I guess we're used to seeing double brick in WA and are familiar with the use of wall chasers and or double-bladed grinders with patch up work needed on renovations. A lot of our homes aren't necessarily filled with internal brick walls.

If the issue is about cutting through brick i can advise the bricks fbr are using have gaps in them and the software aligns the gaps to allow room for plumbing pipes and electrical work to run through those gaps. Conventional mortar method of course this isn't great but with adhesive and the steady precision of the hx it has now already been done. More a matter of drilling holes rather than cutting long lines through brick.

I am not trying to desperately prove a point. I'm more trying to work through the historical process and new solutions for my own clarity as it interests me and a conversation worth having with someone who holds a different opinion. Altough your engaged with bickering with others to date you have been relatively respectful to my posts and thats why im continuing to engage in the same manner.

Also yeah I get the self-entitled point you brought across. Were all responsible for our own success. Some people here are quick to become defensive but if you saw the manipulating people they were dealing with in the past you would likely still not appreciate it but understand it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $115.8K 4.835M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 6564428 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 565145 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.